Slip and Fall Lawyer Delaware County, PA

Premises Liability Attorney Brent Wieand

Brent Wieand in suit - Slip and Fall Lawyer Delaware County, PA Property owners and businesses are responsible to keep their property in a reasonably safe condition for the benefit of their visitors, customers, employees, and pedestrians lawfully on the premises. Property owners that fail to keep their property safe may be liable for damages if someone is seriously injured or killed as a result of their negligence.
Attorney Brent Wieand, has significant experience litigating personal injury resulting from slip and fall accidents. In most cases, businesses and private property owners carry liability insurance to cover slip and fall claims. However, the insurance companies goal is usually to blame the victim and try to settle the claim for as little as possible.
Attorney Wieand is dedicated to fighting for the rights of accident victims. He has been selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for three consecutive years. He will stand up to insurance companies and demand maximum compensation for your injuries, as well as payment for other losses such as medical bills, lost wages and loss of earnings capacity.
For a free legal consultation with experienced Delaware County personal injury lawyer, Brent Wieand, call (215) 666-7777. The call if confidential and you will never pay costs or attorney’s fees unless he recovers money for you.

What Type of Slip and Fall Cases do you Handle?

Attorney Wieand is proud to serve residents of Delaware County including the areas of Ardmore, Aston, Boothwyn, Chadds Ford, Chester, Darby, Middletown, Radnor, and Haverford, PA. Put your trust in an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully handled a large variety of trip / slip and fall cases over the years. Brent represents people who have:

  • Slipped and fell on wet floors or slippery surfaces;
  • Slipped and fell in the grocery store;
  • Tripped and fell on raised sidewalk;
  • Tripped and fell on broken sidewalk;
  • Tripped and fell on a hole in the sidewalk;
  • Fell on a defective stairway;
  • Slipped and fell on ice;
  • Fell at a nursing home or assisted living facility.

To recover compensation, you will need to prove that you fell due to someone else’s negligence and suffered an injury as a result. Although this may seem simple, there are many legal traps and pitfalls which can destroy your case if you are not careful. Attorney Wieand is well versed in premises liability law and can help you avoid these obstacles and guide you through the litigation process.
Let us handle the legal work so you can concentrate on healing.

Who will Pay my Medical Bills after a Trip and Fall Accident?

Personal injury lawyers can help you determine who should pay your medical bills after a slip and fall injury. If you incur accident-related medical bills they become part of your claim. For example, if you pay medical bills out of pocket or if you have outstanding medical bills these are economic damages for which you can seek compensation from the tortfeasor.
In many cases homeowners and businesses carry liability insurance, known as med pay, which is responsible for paying medical bills incurred by a third party if the person is injured due to the property owners negligence. It is common for homeowners to carry $5,000 – $10,000 of med pay coverage.
Sometimes your medical bills will be paid by health insurance, workers compensation or through a government program such as Medicare or Medicaid. When a health insurer pays for accident-related medical treatment it may assert a lien on your personal injury case through a process known as subrogation. Health insurance liens are economic damages for which you can seek payment from the defendant at trial.

Don’t Wait to Call a Personal Injury Lawyer

Pennsylvania has a two year statute of limitations on negligence claims.  You must settle your case or file a lawsuit within this period or you will lose your right to bring a lawsuit. However, you shouldn’t wait until the last minute to call a personal injury attorney. The sooner your lawyer can begin collecting evidence in support of your claim, the better your chances are of recovering compensation for your injuries.
Attorney Brent Wieand would like to help you recover the money you deserve. So contact him right now for a FREE consultation at (215) 666-7777.
*Disclosure:  This information does not constitute legal advice and should not be used as legal advice. Attorney Brent Wieand’s law office is located in Philadelphia, PA.  He is proud to serve clients throughout Delaware County, PA.

Schedule free consultation
Get Started Today!