The personal injury lawyer you hire to represent you is crucial. Your attorney’s experience, dedication and advocacy skills may make the difference between recovering full compensation for your injuries or suffering defeat in court.
Attorney Brent Wieand has proven he has what it takes to get maximum results for his clients. He gives each client and case the individualized attention it deserves. This includes aggressive representation in all phases of injury and wrongful death claims, starting from an initial investigation through trial and any appellate proceedings that may follow.
For a free legal consultation call Brent Wieand directly at 1(800) 481-5206. The call is strictly confidential and you will never owe costs or attorneys fees unless he recovers money for you.
Brent Represents Clients in all Types of Delaware County Personal Injury Cases
- Car accidents: An experienced, Delaware County car accident lawyer, Brent handles cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and SEPTA accident claims.
- Workplace accidents: Brent can help clients obtain compensation for falls, construction accidents involving scaffolding and cranes, electrical injuries and other incidents where you are injured at work.
- Medical malpractice: If you have been hurt due to the negligence of a nurse, doctor or other medical professional, Brent can help. Our attorneys have handled cases involving surgical errors, nursing home abuse and surgical errors, to name a few.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Brent is committed to representing elderly clients and their family members who have suffered serious injuries or were killed in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
- Wrongful death: If a family member has died due to the negligent or reckless conduct of another, attorney Wieand can help you obtain compensation for your devastating loss.
Tell Brent How You Were Injured
Don’t wait to Seek Legal Advice. Your Time to File a Claim is Limited.
Each state has a “statute of limitations” which limits the amount of time you have to file a personal injury claim. In Pennsylvania, with limited exceptions, the statute of limitations on negligence claims is two years. This means that if you don’t settle your claim or file a lawsuit or within that time period, you will lose your right to sue. Even though two years may seem like a long period of time, you should not wait to seek legal advice. Your attorney will need time to investigate your claim and gather evidence. In addition, the sooner evidence and witness statements can be secured, the better.
Experienced Trip / Slip and Fall Lawyer Delaware County, PA
A trip / slip and fall accident can result in broken bones, traumatic brain injury, contusions and even paralysis. These claims fall under the area of law known as premises liability. The victim of a slip and fall accident may be able to recover money for their injuries if the fall was caused by the negligence of the property owner. This may include compensation for your injuries, lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering. In most cases, the property owner’s liability insurance will cover slip and fall injury claims.
Brent Wieand has significant experience litigating slip and fall claims and can advise you of the potential traps and pitfalls to look out for. He will work with you to maximize the compensation you receive in any settlement or award.
For a free legal consultation regarding the specific circumstances surrounding your trip and fall accident, call Brent Wieand at 1(800) 481-5206.
*Disclaimer: This website is for information purposes and does not constitute legal advice. Brent Wieand’s law office is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Brent is licensed to practice law, and handles personal injury lawsuits, in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.