Automobile Accidents Happen. The Wieand Law Firm is Here to Help.
If you were seriously injured in an motor vehicle accident, you probably have a thousand thoughts running through your head. Who was at fault? How will I pay my medical bills? Will my car be repaired? What will insurance pay for? What if I can’t go back work? How long will it take for me to recover from my injuries?
The Wieand Law Firm’s goal is to help you answer these questions and gain peace of mind during this difficult time. We know there is no such thing as a simple car accident. Following a collision, you need an experienced trial lawyer who knows the ropes and will fight hard for you.
We will fight to get you compensation for pain and suffering, accident-related medical bills, lost wages and other economic damages. Your focus should be on getting your life back in order. Let us take care of the rest.
For a free legal consultation with Philadelphia car accident lawyer, Brent Wieand, call 1(800) 481-5206.
Pennsylvania Car Accident Injury Helpcenter
This information is provided for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice. To speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer at the Wieand Law Firm about your car accident call 1(800) 481-5206 for a free consultation.
- 7 Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- How much is my Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Should I give a Recorded Statement to an Insurance Company After an Accident?
- Should I sign a Release of Liability after a Motor Vehicle Accident?
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage
- Will Insurance Pay Medical Bills After a Car Accident?
- Full Tort vs. Limited Tort
- No Auto Insurance to cover your injureis? You may be eligible for the PA Assigned Claims Plan
Common Car Accident Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) / Concussions
- Neck and back Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Rotator Cuff Tears and Injury
- Wrongful Death
Defective Automobiles and Automobile Parts
- Uncrashworthy Vehicles
- Defective Airbags
Liens on Personal Injury Claims
- Medicare Liens on Car Accident Injury Claims
- ERISA Liens on Car Accident Injury Claims
- Department of Welfare (DPW) Liens on Car Accident Injury Claims
- Child Support Liens on Car Accident Injury Claims
Types of Automobile Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Automobile Accidents Involving Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Dram Shop Liability
- Intersectional Collisions
- Texting and Driving
- Disputed Liability Automobile Accidents
What Kinds of Vehicle Accident Cases Do you Handle?
Attorney Wieand is an experienced personal injury lawyer who has helped win compensation for hundreds of injured clients. He handles vehicle accident cases involving:
- Automobile Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Defective automobiles
- Boating Accidents
- Multi vehicle accidents
- Underinsured / Uninsured Motorist Cases
- SEPTA Accidents
- NJ TRANSIT
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey Accidents (PATH Accidents)
- Train Accidents
- Trolley Accidents
- Uncrashworthy Vehicle Accidents
- Claims against the Pennsylvania Assigned Claims Plan or PLIGA
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Insurance bad faith
- Motorcycle Accidents
Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer with Experience
The Wieand Law Firm knows how to get results!
We have years of experience successfully represented victims of car accidents in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and have obtained numerous six figure settlements and awards. Founding attorney, Brent Wieand, has been selected as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for the years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
When you hire the Wieand Law Firm you’ll never have to wonder what comes next. We will have a candid conversation about your case, including potential problems, legal hurdles and steps to take to maximize your settlement or award. Attorney Wieand is personally available to answer any questions you may have about the claims or litigation process so won’t be left in the dark.
The Wieand Law Firm solely represents plaintiffs and fights aggressively on their behalf. Unlike the finger pointing attorneys you see on TV, our firm is not a “law factory”. We will give you the individualized attention you deserve and will carefully analyze your case to ensure you are fully compensated for all the damages suffered because of the negligent or reckless conduct of the defendant. At the Wieand Law Firm, you are not just another case. To us, its personal.
For a free consultation, call auto accident attorney, Brent Wieand directly at 1(800) 481-5206. We work on a contingency basis so you never owe a fee unless he recovers compensation for you.
Can I Sue for Injuries if the Vehicle Accident was Partly my Fault?
Pennsylvania follows a comparative negligence rule. Comparative Negligence means that you can collect damages if you are injured in a vehicle accident as long as you are not over 50% responsible for the accident. If you are found to be more than 50% responsible for an accident, you cannot recover compensation for damages caused in the accident. It is your attorney’s job to prove that another party was negligent, or the cause of your accident.
Even if you believe you may be partly or wholly at fault, give us a call to discuss your legal options. You have nothing to lose. The consultation is free, and there is no obligation or costs unless he recovers money for you.