Wieand Law Firm, LLC Legal Scholarship
Whether it’s defending the rights of the accused, or helping resolve civil matters, the attorneys and legal professionals have an important role to play in today’s society. At Wieand Law Firm, LLC, we understand the importance of continuing to uphold this same diligence to justice for future generations. That is why we’re offering a $1000 scholarship to an undergraduate student working towards joining the legal professional — be it an attorney, paralegal, court reporter, etc.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States seeking posts graduate employment in the legal field. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in joining the legal profession.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want to join the legal field in pursuit of criminal or civil justice.
- Since this time, what have you done progress your pursuit?
- Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you for a role in the legal field?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2019
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: October 2019
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: