Slip and fall Lawyer New Jersey
When you need a New Jersey slip and fall lawyer you can trust, you know you have come to the right place when you speak with a lawyer from Wieand Law Firm, LLC. We know that slipping and falling can cause a great deal of damage and that you may have not only injured yourself but also damaged some of your personal property in the fall. When this is the case, the legality of everything can become confusing. Should you file a personal injury lawsuit? If you are not sure of the extent of your injuries (and suspect they might be minor), should you drop the suit altogether? Our slip and fall lawyer serving New Jersey believes that you deserve to get compensated for any losses that may have happened as a direct result of the slip and fall, which is why you should leave the legal side to Wieand Law Firm, LLC. See how we can help you by reaching out to our office now.
How do slip and fall accidents happen?
Slip and fall accidents are some of the most common types of personal injury accidents. In fact, many people are so embarrassed by a slip and fall or automatically believe it was their fault that this accident occurred. As a result, victims choose not to get legal help from a trusted New Jersey slip and fall lawyer. When this happens, you are losing out on the opportunity to hold the negligent party responsible for the injuries you have suffered. This is why it is so important to speak with a trusted slip and fall lawyer in New Jersey regarding your injuries. You may find that a slip and fall accident occurred because:
- The ground was uneven
- Debris in your walkway
- Uneven ground
- Hazards were not clearly markey
There are a number of ways for a slip and fall to occur. Whatever the reason, you can trust that
Our New Jersey slip and fall lawyer will get to the bottom of your case.
What are the common injuries you see from slip and fall accidents?
Unfortunately, because of the type of accident, clients seek the services of our New Jersey slip and fall lawyer with a myriad of injuries ranging from minor to severe:
- Soft Tissue Injuries. These are some of the most common and can be relatively minor. You may find that you walk away with bruises, torn muscles, or tendon injuries that are not obvious in appearance.
- Pain and Suffering. Unlike physical injuries, pain and suffering is also an injury you may experience from a slip and fall accident. While this is a non-quantitative type of injury, a New Jersey slip and fall lawyer may go over issues like the inconvenience of the injuries, worry and anxiety, and loss of enjoyment of life that occurred because of the slip and fall.
- Broken Bones. These are other common injuries from slip and fall accidents. Especially because most people attempt to brace themselves before they hit the ground, it is common to see slip and fall clients suffering from broken or sprained arms and wrists.
- Head Injuries. Traumatic brain injuries are also not uncommon. Especially when you are not expecting to fall, you may not protect your head before you hit the ground. You could suffer from whiplash, concussion, internal head bleeding, and other physical impairment in the brain that causes temporary or permanent impairment.
For more information on slip and fall accidents and how our New Jersey slip and fall lawyer at Wieand Law Firm, LLC can help you, please contact us now.