Best Nursing Home Abuse Attorney in Philadelphia
When you have been searching for the best nursing home abuse attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, look no further than Wieand Law Firm, LLC. We care about getting you and your family the justice you deserve when an elderly loved one has been abused or neglected inside a nursing home. Most people who place their loved ones in a nursing home do so after a great deal of research: they make a list, schedule visits, interview the staff, and examine the premises. After careful consideration, they may determine that one nursing home seems to be superior to the others and it is fit to place their loved ones in. However, one of the best nursing home abuse attorneys in Philadelphia knows that appearances are not always what they seem, and your loved one can still suffer from abuse even if it seemed safe at first.
How do I recognize signs of abuse?
Unless your loved one outright tells you that they have been abused, it is not always easy to spot the signs. In fact, your loved one may feel that they will be abused even worse if they confide in you or they may not have the mental capacity to clearly understand what is going on. When this is the case, you are probably wondering to yourself who the best nursing home abuse attorney in Philadelphia, PA is. You have come to the right place. We can go over the warning signs that may be apparent if a nursing home staff member is abusing your loved one.
Signs of Abuse
Abuse can come in many forms and you may see them as:
- Broken or fractured bones and bruises that your loved one (and staff members) are unable to explain.
- Your loved one becoming distant and not speaking with you like they used to.
- Your loved one becoming angry or irritable more often.
- Their nursing home caregiver imposing new rules on visitation hours and making your loved one more isolated.
- The sudden appearance of a sexually transmitted disease.
- Your loved one is not getting their medication on time or at all.
- You notice your loved one’s hygiene is not being taken care of.
- Your loved one suddenly gives their caregiver control over their finances.
Looking for the best Philadelphia nursing home abuse attorney? Call our office!
If any of these signs sound familiar, you may be concerned about abuse. Please call Wieand Law Firm, LLC when you are looking for the best nursing home abuse attorney in Philadelphia!